[GRASS-dev] compiling grass_trunk under MSYS

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:38:36 EST 2008

Hi,

when I try to compile GRASS code from trunk under MSYS I get

spawn.c: In function `G_spawn':
spawn.c:81: warning: passing arg 3 of `_spawnv' from incompatible pointer type
spawn.c: In function `do_bindings':
spawn.c:218: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
spawn.c: In function `do_spawn':
spawn.c:227: error: void value not ignored as it ought to be
spawn.c:229: warning: passing arg 3 of `spawnvpe' from incompatible pointer type
spawn.c:229: warning: passing arg 4 of `spawnvpe' from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [OBJ.i686-pc-mingw32/spawn.o] Error 1

changing prototype of do_bindings from

static void do_bindings(char **env, struct binding *bindings, int num_bindings)

static char** do_bindings(char **env, struct binding *bindings, int
num_bindings)

solves compilation. But I am not sure how to fix it in better way.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *