[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #12: gis.m->Help->About system doesn't work (launches another gis.m instance)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 4 00:34:22 EST 2008

Yes, this should be backported. I thought that was fixed before the
6.3.0 branch. But apparently it didn't get ported over. I've tried to
keep Markus up to date on any other bug fixes since the 6.3.0 branch.
I hope I haven't missed anything else. Thanks for spotting it.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University