[GRASS-dev] diglib and x86_64 problems

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Mar 5 10:23:02 EST 2008

I don't know about the missing symbols problem, but are you aware of
the OSX 64bit issue in diglib?  There is a bug report (got stuck on
the old gforge tracker, and is misnamed):

http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=572&group_id=21&atid=204

When you built it a couple weeks ago, did you see any problems running
vector commands?  I built from SVN sources a week ago and still had
the problem.

On Mar 5, 2008, at 8:36 AM, Henning Lorenz wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I compiled GRASS 6.3.cvs for the x86_64 architecture about two weeks
> ago. After a svn update today (30478) I get the error "ld: symbol(s)
> not found for architecture x86_64". Have there been any changes
> which could cause this?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Henning
>
> Below the complete output after "make" in the diglib directory:

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy