[GRASS-dev] Google Summer of Code 2008

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 7 21:25:47 EST 2008

Wolf,

can you please add the dates to the timeline on the wiki page
to get some idea when the deadlines are and when the PSC
should get ready to select the topics?

To others - we have still only Wolf as mentor, maybe others can partner
with Wolf as second mentors (I think that was one of the suggestions
from the mentor's meeting) to learn from him how to do it well or
even suggest or pick-up some topics. It would be nice to be better
prepared this year,

Helena