[GRASS-dev] OSX Leopard libGL linking problem solved

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Mar 8 20:35:34 EST 2008

Thanks to Apple - the libGL linking issue on Leopard has been fixed.

http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=536&group_id=21&atid=204

Their recent iPhone SDK is really a full Xcode 3.1 beta.  The updated
GCC/LD (4.0) fixes the linking problem.

Interestingly, they also include GCC 4.2.1, but 4.0 is still the
default.  I'll try it out soon to see how that works.

iPhone SDK beta is available now, projected final release (Xcode 3.1,
iPhone SDK separate I hope) is June.  It's HUGE - 2.1GB, over the
previous Xcode 3's 1.1GB - that's a lot for the iPhone.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy