[GRASS-dev] how to start wx vdigit?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Mar 9 14:10:19 EDT 2008

I'm testing a possible solution to compiling the wx vdigit on OSX, but
I can't figure out how to start it.

In the wx gui, Vector->Develop vector map->Digitize vector map runs
the TclTk v.digit, not the wxpython digitizer.  I have my vdigit test
built and it looks like it's installed (etc/wxpython/vdigit/
_grass6_wxvdigit.so and grass6_wxvdigit.py).  I don't see anything in
bin/ or scripts/ that looks like it might run vdigit.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin