[GRASS-dev] r.in.wms improvements (call for testing)

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Tue Mar 11 05:18:23 EDT 2008

I can't r.in.wms yet (william's svn build, so I'm not absolutely sure
if your changes are there)
r.in.wms -l mapserver=http://www.idee.es/wms/PNOA/PNOA srs=EPSG:23030
format=png wmsquery=version=1.1.1 maxcols=1024 maxrows=1024
'curloptions=-C - --retry 5 -s -S' method=nearest --verbose
Using WGET for downloading data.
List of layers for server <http://www.idee.es/wms/PNOA/PNOA>:

18:51:17 URL:http://www.idee.es/wms/PNOA/PNOA [448/448] -> "/Volumes/
LaCieDisk/Users/Shared/agus_compartido/grassdata/Projecte/adiez2/.tmp/
regadiuet.prearq.uv.es/4333.0capabilities.xml" [1]
wget -c -t 5 -nv --post-
data="service=WMS&request=GetCapabilities&version=1.1.1" "http://www.idee.es/wms/PNOA/PNOA
" -O "/Volumes/LaCieDisk/Users/Shared/agus_compartido/grassdata/
Projecte/adiez2/.tmp/regadiuet.prearq.uv.es/4333.0capabilities.xml";

ERROR: Parsing XML file
------------------------
<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM
  "http://www.idee.es/SgdWms/Server/exception_1_1_1.dtd">
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
   <ServiceException code="InvalidFormat">
     <![CDATA[
   Par?metros:
     REQUEST INEXISTENTE O INVALIDA