[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC5 Self Installer

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue Mar 11 10:56:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,

WinGRASS-6.3.0RC5 Self Installer is online again, with a fix in the control procedure for correct install path
there's a little bug though, that I didn't fix; it occurs only if you press the browse button... nothing deeply wrong, actually, it display three times a warning message when it shouldn't, but after that all works as it should...
the new file is available here: http://gigamaildownload.rossoalice.alice.it/download/download.aspx?AttachmentID=a2e50ef1-e500-4db7-864c-8f89227a3862&DeliveryID=1f7ee153-daaa-404d-b811-df4395007754

link will expire on 16/03/2008 15.45.10, so, please, help me to upload it on osgeo.org ;-)

Marco