[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC5 Testing

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Fri Mar 14 06:27:31 EDT 2008

Hi all,

unfortunaltely, at the moment, and for two ore three weeks more, I don't have enough time to build and test grass_trunk and also test and reports errors for WinGRASS installed in a path containing spaces (see WinGRASS-6.3.0RC5 Self Installer thread for details); I could build GRASS from _trunk and prepare a self-installer regularly once a week, but not test it.

this said, since I started to use WinGRASS for my thesis (finally! I never used it, actually; just used some basic features in QGIS GRASS toolbox) I'm willing to start a thread where I report current WinGRASS errors or minor bugs; I start with the following:

BUG001: in every output that doesn't start with an icon, the firt letter of the output (text) is placed in the upper line, instead to appear in *its* line
screeshot example follows:
http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/temp/grass_bugs/bug001.png <http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/temp/grass_bugs/bug001.png>

Marco