[GRASS-dev] first users main trouble

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 07:40:02 EDT 2008

Yes Benjamin,

2 third or more are generally non-GIS non-geographical background and
Windows users.
Remaining ArcGIS/ArcView and sometimes i got chance with a couple of BSD
teaching guys.
Also, for the first time I saw a person (in Thailand) coming up with an
Ubuntu laptop, made things easier.... In Laos, no Internet, major amount of
viruses on computers... sorry... not the topic.

I do recognize the power of GRASS by all means, I am just trying to get
people started up faster. From Null() to G_anything().

:-)