[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC5 Self Installer

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Sat Mar 15 06:50:08 EDT 2008

Sorry, confused: what?

This

"WARNING: you are about to install GRASS into a directory that has spaces in
either its name or the path of directories leading up to it.
Some functionalities of GRASS might be hampered by this. We would highly
appreciate if you tried and reported any problems, so that we can fix them.
However, if you want to avoid any such issues, we recommended that you
choose a simple installation path without spaces such as: C:\GRASS."

Or this?

"WARNING: you are about to install GRASS into a directory that has spaces in
either its name or the path of directories leading up to it. You may go
ahead, but without customization of some GRASS modules, you may encounter
unexpected behaviour or failure of some functions. It is highly recommended
to choose a simple installation path without spaces such as: C:\GRASS."

Marco