[GRASS-dev] r.watershed and swap memory

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 19 10:54:09 EDT 2008

Ivan - instead of using the small threshold that is killing it, if
you need just the stream network use arbitrarily large threshold and
derive your stream network from the accum file like this

r.mapcalc "mystreams=if(abs(myaccum)>30,1,null())"
or you can use abs(myaccum) instead of 1 if you need contributing
area for each stream cell.

(isn't this in the man page? I have been doing it that way for years)

Helena