[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 20 10:28:33 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:11 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>  2008/3/19, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:
>
> >  > > I think that we should go for 6.3.0RC6 asap.
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  >  Proposal: tag 6.3.0RC6 tomorrow, 19 March 2008.
>  >  >  >  I can do that as before.
>  >  >
>  >  >  OK, today I will backport the last changes in wxGUI and test it out on
>  >  >  Linux and Windows.
>
>  I think we can release RC6 tomorrow.

I have received an important LatLong fix for r.sun/r.sun2 from
Thomas Huld (JRC). I have submitted it to r.sun2 already (Addons)
and await a feedback for the r.sun backport and test.

> BTW I have slightly tested wxGUI
>  (GNU/Linux and MS Windows), anyway it is experimental, added after
>  RC4, not blocker for 6.3.0.

I found that
gui/wxpython/vdigit/
fails on
make -j4

Something needs to be serialized there. no showstopper of course!

> Looking forward 6.3.0/branch for 6.4/trunk for 7.x development

me too :)

Markus