[GRASS-dev] backporting help for SVN

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Mar 26 09:55:18 EDT 2008

Thanks for the clarifications.  I'll go ahead with some backport fixes.

On Mar 26, 2008, at 6:23 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

>> Do it theirselves?  Ask another to do it (ie you)
>> to keep some review sanity?
>
> It depends: preferably a developer should be able to
> backport him/herself but
> - do not break the release branch
> - make tests
> - only fix bugs, do not introduce new features

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy