[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS 6.3.0

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:23:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

2008/3/14, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
>  BTW I do not fully understood if there was consensus to create
>  directly releasebranch_6_4 in SVN or first to create develbranch_6 and
>  then releasebranch_6_4 based on develbranch_6. In any case it would be
>  great to start grass7 development finally:-)

I am sorry to repeat myself here...

I really don't see *any* reason why to wait with issue. Time is
passing;-) Technically there is no problem to create a new branch for
grass64. What I am not sure if to create releasebranch_6_4 directly.

1)

* create releasebranch_6_4

2)

* create develbranch_6
-> After some time create releasebranch_6_4 based on develbranch_6.

Trunk for grass7. Just to take decision and go ahead in the development:-)

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *