[GRASS-dev] r.watershed and swap memory

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 21:25:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

I don't know if they are useful, but I put some Matlab scripts here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/raster/r.terraflow.tools

See d.rast.arrow,
        type   Type of existing raster aspect map
               default: grass

GRASS's usual aspect maps measure theta CCW from East; "Compass" is
traditional navigation CW from North. I've not sure about ANSWERS/AGNPS,
ISTR that they do the 0-8 way every 45 deg; but see the code for a real
answer...

no idea what the SFD or MDF standards "should be", but those are some
already in use in GRASS, and if possible we should aim for consistency
across the GIS.

Hamish