[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #106: wxgrass: zoom to computational region does not respect resolution set with g.region

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 27 06:09:01 EDT 2008

#106: wxgrass: zoom to computational region does not respect resolution set with
g.region
  Reporter:  mlennert     |       Owner:  martinl
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  Python       |     Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  wxgrass resolution zoom
Comment (by martinl):

 Replying to [comment:3 mlennert]:

 > The issue is not only the extent, but also the resolution.

 Well, you are speaking about resolution used for the display, the
 computational region settings are not changed.

 > I think it would be useful to have the same system as in gis.m, i.e.
 with one display mode aligning to window size and another mode showing the
 exact computation region, i.e. respecting extent and resolution.

 Yes, just to find time (now it has low priority in my TODO list) or more
 contributors.

 > BTW, would also be nice to add "Zoom to default region" to the menu.

 OK

 Martin

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/106#comment:4>