[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 Self Installer

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Mar 27 17:21:22 EDT 2008

On Thu, March 27, 2008 19:53, Glynn Clements wrote:

> Moritz Lennert wrote:
>
>> 1) ODBC and maybe MySQL might be good things to add. Especially the
>> first, as this would potentially give access to Win-specific databases.
>
> Does the ODBC driver work with Windows ODBC?

Oh, I just assumed it would, but I imagine it would have to be compiled
against a windows odbc.h ? Or is the API equivalent between unixodbc and
win odbc ?

>> 2) More a question to Glynn: I see r.terraflow is still missing. I guess
>> this hasn't been backported to 6.3releasebranch ?
>
> No, not yet.

Do you feel it is premature to have them in the 6.3 release ? I'm afraid
not many people are going to test if we don't put them in a release.

Moritz