R: R: [GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 Self Installer

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu Mar 27 21:05:33 EDT 2008

Hi Moritz,

>personally, I think the information about the GDAL, proj, etc are minor
compared to the info about postgresql.
Maybe you could just add a ** with a note "packages containing libraries and
binaries, all others only contain library files", or something similar.

Please, check if it works for you now. It's late here, and my brain
continues to fail connections (brain ping errors!), so you'll probably need
to fix my english errors ;-)

Goodnight

Marco