[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 Self Installer

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Fri Mar 28 05:05:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

since new python GUI seems to *basically* work, do you think that it would better to add to README file infos about it? such as:

New table of contents item:

New Python GUI

We highly recommend you to also test the new GRASS Python GUI. To do that you'll need to install additional applications:

[...]Python, Python extensions for windows, wxpython and NumPy, as done in the Building Guide[...]

To start GRASS with the new Python GUI, open MSYS shell, type grass63 -wxpython and then enter

What do you think about? (it's the last issue, I think, about README file; after that I will compile the installer)

Marco