[GRASS-dev] Building a new module for GRASS6.2.3

roberto caselli roberto.caselli at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 28 13:55:46 EDT 2008

Thank you very much! How can I edit the raster example to have a c++ source code (.cc extension)?
I should edit something in the makefile, but I don't how to do. Someone could help me?

Best regards,

Roberto

On 28/03/08 17:20, roberto caselli wrote:
> Hello everyone, I have to build a new module for GRASS, but I have
> some doubts about what the things I have to do.
>
> First of all, i'd need some data structure like graphs, union finds
> and dynamic trees. Are these structure included in GRASS?
>
> For a beginner like me a guide that explains the building of a module
> (or a pattern)  would be very very helpful. Could you suggest me
> something to ease my work?

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/doc/raster
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/doc/vector

http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman/