[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 Self Installer

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Mar 28 20:22:25 EDT 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 9:11 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

>> A CD?  Dumping the installer + frameworks + python (+ maybe R) onto
>> CD
>> shouldn't be hard.  I could do a quick ordered list of installation
>> if
>> you like.
>
> would be nice. Maybe on your Web page?
>
> Markus

On my downloads page -> Support -> Installation Guide.

Hopefully understandable.  To simplify the optional stuff, I made
Python a requirement for the guide.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe