[GRASS-dev] R: R: Providing source code along with binaries

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Mar 31 08:44:08 EDT 2008

>Neither, I think they should stay as they are. I was replying to Markus'
>comment about replication.

>GPL obliges us to provide the sources of the binaries we provide

OK. gotcha

>This is what wingrass_sources.tar is
>(at least for RC5, don't know if you included other binaries in RC6...)

Yes, I updated source package with a new WinGRASS_Sources.zip file.
Actually I didn't add other binaries in current WinGRASS package, but your source package, as *built* according to my building guide, did not include expat and gsl sources, while the WinGRASS package (and MSYS env) include them, just because they are needed for QGIS compilation and I don't have enough time and *machines* to create different build environments for both GRASS and QGIS.

Marco