[GRASS-dev] Changes to MAKE System for SCRIPTS

roberto.marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:49:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've write a grass script
(https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/raster/r.inund.fluv/) In my
grass script I use four implemented fortran codes.
Now this script is in Add_ons repository, but there isn't a Makefile.
I've written an install.sh  script.

With Markus, we think that is good to make some changes to the MAKE
system and to allow the compilation of Fortan codes.

probably  is like the compilation of C codes
 We wrote some lines in install.sh script (see below),  but we're sure
that this can be written more elegant in make syntax.

/            #compile the fortran codes with GNUFORTRAN
            #gfortran -O1 -o trova_alveo.exe trova_alveo.f90
            #gfortran -O1 -o pulizia_inondazione.exe pulizia_inondazione.f90
            #gfortran -O1 -o reticolo2d.exe reticolo2d.f90
            #gfortran -O1 -o correzione_reticolo.exe correzione_reticolo.f90

            # put the .exe files in the chosen directory and change the
219-222 rows of the script/

Anyone may help me?

Thanks in advanced

Roberto