[GRASS-dev] order of tabs in r.colors in 6.4

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:58:00 EDT 2008

Just wondering, the "required" tab of the r.colors dialog sholdn't be
the first one? I found odd to see the "Options" first and the
"required" as the last one.

cheers

Carlos

 Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
 Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721 - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.