[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Cannot use grass on vfat partition

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:40:06 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I changed that ugly PERMANENT check in gis_set.tcl file, but IMHO it
will not help in this case, as tcl (gis_set.tcl), shell (init.sh) and
C modules (g.region and firends) still will work in case-sensitive way
in case-sensitive systems (Linux and other Unix-like systems). IMHO
this should be just added to list of known issues.
Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Maris.