R: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #160: WinGRASS: v.report>incompatability issue

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 14 17:52:53 EDT 2008

Great.

I don't think you need to version your installer. GRASS is the same version
that it was previously, you have just updated the GRASS installer. So I'd
just put a date on it so that people know it's newer than the old installer.
In fact, I would not change the version because that implies a different
version of GRASS.

Michael