[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #168: WinGRASS: i.ortho.photo fails

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu May 15 11:17:26 EDT 2008

But the TclTk menu is hard coded, so it will show up in the menu whether it
is compiled or not. Since WinGRASS is mostly run from the GIU I think the
recent fix I submitted will take care of the problem and you don't really
have to mess with the Makefile if you don't want to. It means that a few
non-functional binary modules will be compiled, but trying to run them will
explain that they don't work.

Michael

On 5/15/08 2:17 AM, "grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org"
<grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 02:18:10 -0000
> From: "GRASS GIS" <trac at osgeo.org>
> Subject: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #168: WinGRASS: i.ortho.photo
> fails
> To: undisclosed-recipients:;
>
> #168: WinGRASS: i.ortho.photo fails
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  4everskiff  |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
>       Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
>  Component:  default     |     Version:  6.3.0
> Resolution:              |    Keywords:
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
> Comment (by hamish):
>
>  i.ortho.photo will not work in native MS-Windows. It needs xmons.
>  The imagery/Makefile should ensure that it is only built if GRASS is
>  compiled with X11 support. Is the module present if you try from the
>  command line?
>

>  ?
>  Hamish
>
> --