[GRASS-dev] Changes which may need to be merged

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 21 11:28:19 EDT 2008

I've been doing some work on TclTk again, updating gronsole.tcl, gui.tcl,
and runandoutput.tcl.

My understanding is that I should be working on develbranch_6 for this. I'm
not clear whether these should go on to trunk or not since they're for the
TclTk gui.

If we are keeping the TclTk gui, they should be merged. I have working
copies of both trunk and develbranch_6. What do you recommend is the best
way to merge to trunk if that is what needs doing?

Michael

On 5/21/08 2:07 AM, "grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org"
<grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:09:06 +0100
> From: Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>
> Subject: [GRASS-dev] Changes which may need to be merged
> To: grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
>

> The following files currently differ between develbranch_6 and the
> trunk, for no obvious reason:
>
>         doc/howto_release.txt
>         general/g.region/main.c
>         gui/tcltk/gis.m/gm.tcl
>         gui/tcltk/gis.m/gmlib.tcl
>         gui/tcltk/gis.m/mapcanvas.tcl
>         gui/tcltk/gis.m/runandoutput.tcl
>         lib/gis/gui.tcl
>         lib/gtcltk/gronsole.tcl
>         lib/proj/projlib.dox
>         scripts/d.split/d.split
>         scripts/d.split/description.html
>         vector/v.db.select/description.html
>         vector/v.db.select/main.c
>         vector/v.label.sa/labels.c
>
> Can whoever made the changes check whether these should be merged?
>
> You can use "svn diff" with two URLs if you don't have working copies
> of both, e.g.:
>
> svn diff \
> https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk/general/g.region/main.c \
> https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/develbranch_6/general/g.region/main