[GRASS-dev] Re: proper v.parallel behavior on strange input

Росен Матев r.matev at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:33:09 EDT 2008

v.parallel outputs strange things, given such input.

v.in.ascii -n format=standard output=test1 input=test1.txt

test1.txt:
L 6
600000.00000000 5670020.00000000
600030.00000000 5670020.00000000
600030.00000000 5670050.00000000
600040.00000000 5670050.00000000
600040.00000000 5670000.00000000
600080.00000000 5670000.00000000

v.parallel input=test1 output=test1_par7 distance=7