[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.0 release branch forthcoming

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:12:55 EST 2008

Hello Markus and others.

I just commited change to v.drape.
Now it has WHERE statement support and it will ignore features without
height information from raster (i.e. NULL or outside of computational
region). Previously v.drape was just issuing warning about region
issues and failing with assetion failed error. User can include
skipped points by specifying static height to assign to them.

Please test it and check language as I'm not a native speaker.
Maris.