[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r34353 - in grass/trunk/imagery: i.fft i.ifft

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:33:34 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/11/18 Paul Kelly <paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk>:
>> backport this?
>
> No specific ideas on this change, but if we're working towards a stable
> settled down 6.x then I don't think the type of miscellaneous cleanups that
> Glynn is doing in 7.x are candidates for backporting.

it would help to have releasebranch_6_4 in this case. Then these
changes would make sense to backport to develbranch_6. I am not sure
how close we are to *finally* [1] release 6.4.0 (I hope I will have
more time to fix bugs and to help with release issues).

Martin

[1] 6.2.0 31/10.2006 !!!

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *