[GRASS-dev] opencell opening temp null file: no temp files available

Andruit at gmx.de Andruit at gmx.de
Wed Nov 19 09:32:37 EST 2008

It seems that the files are not closed, but I use

    if((elev_fd = G_open_cell_old (name, mapset)) < 0)
    G_fatal_error( _("can't open %s"), name);

    if((output_fd = G_open_cell_new(outname)) < 0)
    G_fatal_error( _("can't open outname %s"), outname);

to open the files and

    G_close_cell(output_fd);
    G_close_cell(elev_fd);

to close the files again.