[GRASS-dev] lib/nviz/Makefile: Makefile:14: Extraneous text after `else' directive

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Nov 24 10:32:45 EST 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 9:22 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> I am using GNU make on the grass.osgeo.org server (which I currently
> restore):

Has it worked on grass.osgeo.org before?  It's been in that form for
many months.

Maybe make-master Glynn has an idea what's wrong.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy