[GRASS-dev] testing results of r.watershed2 against old r.watershed

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 28 03:57:01 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 1:43 AM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:
> And presumably the clean-up I've done on watershed in 7.0 has all now
> been discarded?

No - since I didn't *replace* the old version.

> If you're going to make "improvements" to a module, and you absolutely
> must do so in private, outside of the SVN repository, at least make
> the effort to merge in other people's changes instead of just throwing
> them away.

Well, I disactivated the existing code in the Makefile and didn't remove
any of your changes. I also consider(ed) GRASS 7.svn to be under
development where things may be temporarily in a "fluent" state.

In generally I agree, in an ideal world with all being ideal developers
in such a project only perfect code flows in. Unfortunately I don't meet
these requirements.

Apologies if I upset you - will concentrate on GRASS 6 for now.

Markus