[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r34603 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/vector/v.delaunay2

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Fri Nov 28 18:05:28 EST 2008

Martin Landa wrote:

> Hi, sorry I am blindly run grass_indent.sh. I don't feel these changes
> to be reasonable. Reverting changes. Not sure how to fix
> grass_indent.sh.

If I run grass_indent.sh on that file (geometry.c, r34604), it doesn't
change it in any way.

Do you have a file named .indent.pro in either your home directory or
your working directory? Or is $INDENT_PROFILE set? If such a file
exists, it will add options to indent.

I've modified grass_indent.sh to add the -npro switch, to disable
reading of profile files (r34606 7.0, r34607 6.4).

Of course, the reason might be different, e.g. a different version of
indent.