[GRASS-dev] isnan() in i.atcorr

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 21:52:01 EDT 2008

Paul Kelly wrote:
> i.atcorr uses the isnan() function which seems to cause
> compilation to fail on Windows:
> main.cpp includes <cmath>; I wonder if the problem is
> due to the fact isnan() is a C99 function? Should it be changed?

if it helps, there is a is_nan() in r.in.mat/main.c:

int is_nan(void *p, RASTER_MAP_TYPE dtype)

{
    /* fn to test if incoming data point is either a IEEE NaN or a GRASS CELL null
     *
     *   Takes a value of type RASTER_MAP_TYPE stored at memory address "p"
     *   Returns 1 if we think it is a null, 0 otherwise
     */

    /* please improve */

}

it uses the 'if(a != a)' method.