[GRASS-dev] vdigit working on Mac mostly

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 9 01:41:47 EDT 2008

Also, I now have vdigit working in wxPython sort of.

There used to be a combo box on the left of the digitizer tool bar
that allowed selection of the map to digitize (or to create a new
map). This has disappeared.  Has it been removed or is it just not
showing up? There was an earlier problem with combo boxes in Mac
toolbars. I thought it was fixed, but maybe it's back. There is a
workaround (used for the combo box in the main display toolbar).

I was able to make some changes to a test map, but it locked up when I
tried to move an object.

I'll keep experimenting now that this is working.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University