[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [GRASS-user] Re: grass-user Digest, Vol 30, Issue 22

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:13:10 EDT 2008

Below is a recent exchange between Markus (Neteler) and me about the
new r.watershed.fast.

The gist is the question: is it ready to go into the develbranch_6 and
trunk (7) svn or does it need more testing. I thought it was already
in the main svn, but Markus pointed out that it is still in Addons.

Michael

Begin forwarded message: