[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #328: Add "-e" switch (=extend location extents based on reprojected map) in r.proj

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 9 22:11:10 EDT 2008

#328: Add "-e" switch  (=extend location extents based on reprojected map) in
r.proj
  Reporter:  nikos        |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  default      |     Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |    Keywords:
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified
Comment (by hamish):

 Replying to [comment:1 hamish]:

 I meant what I said in the last post, but that may have come out a bit
 harsher than I intended. The resolution setting is really critical for
 r.in.xyz; for r.proj the user will have something to compare it to, so
 more of an idea that the output looks like crap vs original and that
 something has been set incorrectly.

 Hamish

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/328#comment:2>