[GRASS-dev] Re: mapsets and locations with spaces on wingrass?

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:09:12 EDT 2008

Hi Glynn,
thanks for your indeep clarification. It is indeed interesting.

So if I got it right, the fact that locations and mapsets with spaces
work in GRASS on linux and unix is more a present of the operating
system, than anything else? The fact that paths in windows are a bit
stranger (%20 for spaces in urls, the leading \ and such...) makes
this all messy?

Regards,
Andrea