[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.0 release branch forthcoming

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:36:23 EDT 2008

Hi all,

> I suggest to get out 6.4.0rc1 asap for reality check (especially also for
> the
> Windows port). If backporting becomes to heavy, we could even re-do the
> relbranch in future.

Unfortunately I'm very busy now; I'll discuss my thesis on November the
18th, and I'm still working on it.
That means that I'm forced to delay the GRASS job after 11/18. I know that
this is an annoying problem, but that's all I can do :-(
IMHO, I think that we could release the 6.4.0 branch and delay the Windows
binaries on late November.

Regards,

Marco