[GRASS-dev] simwe

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:15:53 EDT 2008

I have commented out the sites-related input/output from simwe in trunk.
It compiles and runs with grass7 updated today - I tested it with the
examples
from grassbook and some variations of the parameters.

Are these changes enough to get it back into grass7?
(there is still the issue of 3 separate waterglobs.h - I need to talk
to Jaro
to see what would be the best way to fix it).

Also, should I submit these changes to GRASS64 so that it runs in
winGRASS?
(I am not sure what was the problem there)

Helena