[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] g.xlist/g.xremove addons (C version of g.mlist/g.mremove)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Sep 7 19:45:05 EDT 2008

My 2c worth is to give g.xlist and g.xremove sufficient testing to
make sure that they work OK and then simply replace g.mlist and
g.mremove with the new C versions. Having g.list, g.mlist, g.xlist,
g.remove, g.mremove, and g.xremove is confusing.

Furthermore, for GRASS 7, I'd recommend merging what are now g.list
with g.xlist and g.remove with g.xremove.

Michael

On Sep 6, 2008, at 11:15 PM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org> <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org