[GRASS-dev] suggested temporary feature freeze for wxGUI

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 05:28:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

2008/9/8 Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>:
>        gcmd.py:477:class CommandThread(Thread):
>        goutput.py:48:class CmdThread(threading.Thread):

It's used for running GRASS command in own thread to update GUI
widgets properly (print module messages to log widget when the command
is running).

>        mapdisp.py:84:class Command(Thread):

This not used currently.

>        nviz_mapdisp.py:45:class NvizThread(Thread):

Not fully working, reason is the same as for CommandThread.

> histogram.py and vdigit.py also import the Thread class, but they
> don't actually use it.

For vdigit.py I was planning to implement same as for nviz_mapdisp.

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *