[GRASS-dev] Re: r.external

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Mon Sep 8 17:42:05 EDT 2008

Markus Neteler wrote:

> I have some troubles with the assignment of colors.
> The map is a FP DTM map, and the d.rast output is
> all white (while r.univar reports 815886 non-null cells).
>
> I assume that this is to to the absence of (some) file
> statistics (f_quant file?).

The current version writes the f_quant file (although not correctly;
it forgot to call G_quant_init() first; fixed in r33337). It doesn't
write a histogram; you can use "r.support -s ..." to create that.

Does the map have the correct bounds? Does it have a colour table (try
d.legend)? Can you provide any information at all about the imported
map?