[GRASS-dev] nviz compile errors on Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Sep 13 15:49:15 EDT 2008

On Sep 13, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Just did an update and compile of develbranch_6
>
> ../lib/nviz compiles but ../gui/wxpython/nviz does not. Here are the
> errors.
>
> grass6_wxnviz_wrap.cpp: In static member function ‘static int
> swig::traits_asptr_stdseq<Seq, T>::asptr(PyObject*, Seq**)’:
> grass6_wxnviz_wrap.cpp:3889: error: expected unqualified-id before
> ‘?’ token

I just hit this also in my Mini compile test.  Martin - that #undef
fix for nviz.i should be:

%module grass6_wxnviz
%{
#include "nviz.h"
#include <grass/gsurf.h>
#include <grass/gstypes.h>
#undef check
%}

ie, inside  the braces.  Otherwise it doesn't get inserted into the
generated wrapper source.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin