[GRASS-dev] nviz compile errors on Mac OS X

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Sep 14 18:50:22 EDT 2008

My optimism was misplaced.

I had accidentally set flags to 64 bit, which left nviz and vdigit not
compiling. This is why nviz did not crash Python. Now that I'm
compiling correctly again, nviz crashes everything again.

Sigh

I'm at a loss here. Your analysis suggests that it's the *.so file
created by swig. So maybe this again is a place where we need to use
distutils.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity