[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] call for volunteers - urgent need for Windows Vista binaries

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:29:38 EDT 2009

I have almost finished the stand alone installer. It is packaged, I'm
just trying to work out some issues with the python folder not being
found.

When grass.py is run, it can't find os.py to import it even though the
Python25 dir is in PYTHONPATH. But once I solve this (ideas anyone?) I
can upload the installer somewhere for people to try out.

(Michael, the google group has a 10mb limit so that won't work. )

-Colin