[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-windows] Updated WinGrass release installer now available

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:12:45 EDT 2009

Marco,
Thanks. I could not have done it without your instructions, files, and
scripts. I just modified the paths in your scripts to the osgeo4w
tree, added python, and made a few other adjustments to make an icon
that starts grass through msys so that there would be a usable
terminal.

Markus,
I will create diffs as soon as a few people tell me that the installer works :)
-Colin